When you think about wedding stationery you think about sets of stationery that compliment each other and coordinate with each other. The more research you do and know what kind of design you’re looking for, the easier it will be for you and your designer to figure out the best design for your specific needs. There are many things you can get with your invitations to match and complete your elegant set of stationery for your special day. Some items that brides tend to go with are:
• Save the dates ( magnets, cards, stickers, etc.)
• Invitation envelope liners
• RSVP cards
• RSVP envelopes
• Reception cards ( this will announce the place and time of the reception)
• Map, directions or both
• Menu cards
• Escort cards
• Place cards
• Thank you cards
• Wedding website cards (this info can also be added to the save the date)
• Wedding weekend event card (this can be used to give guests information for hotels, room blocks,tours, cocktail parties, outings/tours, day after brunch)
• Travel accommodations
• Rehearsal dinner invitation
• Bridal banners
Remember, no matter what your budget is, there is something for everyone! Think you can’t afford to get the most beautiful invitations that your heart desires, THINK AGAIN!
We have the ability to work with you and get you exactly what you have in mind for your special day! Together we can do wonderful things!
Each week we will post other helpful hints for your special day… Here is your first hint!
1. Define Your Wedding Style
The invitation is the first glance that your guests have to take a peek at your wedding day style.
You want to make sure that all your stationery has a cohesive look to it and that it conveys the same style that your wedding will resemble.
Keep an eye out for our next helpful hint on Monday!